Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Registered mobile number to use i-akaun for KWSP

Greetings...
I have learn this new things...
 
After all this time I want to check the epf statement, but I can't because I forgot my used id and password of i-akaun. I can't go to EPF Kiosk or Counter because I don't have the time and transport. I  finally achieved to check the EPF statement last week.

Before this I thought I could register a mobile number for the i-akaun at
EPF Kiosk or Counter only. Apparently it can be done by calling the EPF call centre at  03-89226000 from Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. The operator will ask some questions to make authenticate.

We need to register mobile number so that they can send TAC
(Transaction Authorisation Code).

TAC (Transaction Authorisation Code) will be used for certain transactions in i-Akaun to ensure data security.
An example is when members or employers forgot their User IDs or Passwords. The TAC will be sent via short message service (SMS) when they use the Forgot User ID / Password function.


After the registered of mobile numbers go to the following link https://secure.kwsp.gov.my/secured/member/forgot?0 to get user id and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment