Wednesday, February 19, 2014

PTPTN

Greetings...

Today I want to give advice to all students that make loan PTPTN to finance their study. It's been three year since I need to repay the loan PTPTN. Every month I will make sure that I make repayment. Otherwise the loan will increase. I have apply for ujrah to decrease the loan that I have to repayment and Alhamdullillah I succefully in ujrah loan now.

To brother and sister that continue their study with loan PTPTN please use that loan properly and study smart so that you can get first class and you never ever have to repay that loan. How I wish I really genius to get first class degree but I only can get second class upper. How I wish I really genius and confident to get job that suitable with my degree and loan that I need to repay. How luckily my friends that get JPA scholarships. Well they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment