Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How to make sushi

Greetings..
Today I want to share with you how I make my first time sushi.

First I went to TESCO to search rice that use to make sushi but I not found it as I remember. The next day I went to IOI Mall Puchong to buy the sushi starter. Then I search the rice for make sushi, but sadly i not found that rice for make sushi that contains 1kg. 

This is sushi starter that I buy at AEON, it contains 1 sushi bamboo mat, 1 bottle sushi seasoning, 1 bottle sushi ketchup and 1 pack seaweed that contains 10 pieces of seaweed.

After that I take crab filet, japanese cucumber and carrot and went to counter to make payment. The next day, I went to Tesco again to search SUMO rice 1kg and after searching for 2 minutes I found it want I as the Tesco Crew.

Instruction:
1. Wash 2 cups of rice and cook it with 3 cups of water.
2. After rice is cooked put sushi seasoning.
3. Mixing the rice and sushi seasoning until rice is cooled.
4. Take bamboo mat put seaweed, rice, crab filet, japanese cucumber and carrot. Then roll it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment