Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Change the limit on bank cash withdrawals

Greetings..
Today I learn new things which is we can change the limit on bank cash withdrawals using ATM machine.

This morning I went to TESCO to withdraw money. I enter more that 1 thousand ringgit to withdraw, suddenly error message appear. YOUR LIMIT WITHDRAW PER DAY IS RM1,00000. 

When I at office I google about this. Then I found the solution.

Cash withdrawal limit through the machine is limited by the types of different banks, for example CIMBbank limit of normal is 3000, while Maybank was normal cash limit is RM1000.
but for users who want amount to higher cash withdrawal limit can be changed to a larger amount.
 

Here I want to share the solution, how to change the cash limit is made through ATM machines.
STEP 1 : Enter your bank card into an ATM machine
STEP 2 : Choose of language do you want to use
STEP 3 : Enter your PIN
STEP 4 : Select other services
STEP 5 : Select button withdrawal limit change
STEP 6 : Choose the new limit of cash withdrawal
STEP 7 : Enter the identification number for verification. 

After the completion of the process, now you can make cash withdrawals with a higher limit.
good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment